This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

the other stretch series

Started by Ahmad Almansoor, March 19, 2015 · 6 Replies · 410 Views

Ahmad Almansoor

The front split series has been very helpful. It included stretches that I did not expect to see in a front split program (like the Achilles and calves stretches).

 

I'm considering starting one of the other 2 programs. Did anyone try the other ones?

 

if yes, what general stretches do they include? like does the thoracic bridge series include wrist mobility movements?

 

I'm trying to find what other unexpected movements can be found in the other programs that could be a selling point.

 

 

 

Keegan

I'm doing all 3 and enjoying them all and would recommend anyone serious about flexibility to get them.

Don't really want to give too many specifics but in general:

-Middle a Split stretches the groin, adductors, hamstrings (to a degree), Piriformis, and hip rotators to a degree

-Thoracic bridge stretches the shoulder girdle, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, and neck to a degree

Ahmad Almansoor
Keegan said:

I'm doing all 3 and enjoying them all and would recommend anyone serious about flexibility to get them.

Don't really want to give too many specifics but in general:

-Middle a Split stretches the groin, adductors, hamstrings (to a degree), Piriformis, and hip rotators to a degree

-Thoracic bridge stretches the shoulder girdle, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, and neck to a degree

Thank you, Keegan. This is the information i was looking for. 

 

I have one more question since you have all 3 series. How long are the follow-along videos? are they all the same duration (44 minutes)?

Mats Trane

The bridge class is 40 min and the Middle split is 43 min.

Bro'

You might need to pause the video though, these guys can teleport to the walls/stall bars.

Ahmad Almansoor
Bro said:

You might need to pause the video though, these guys can teleport to the walls/stall bars.

are stall bars necessary for the thoracic bridge series?

Bro'

You're better off with them, but you can find substitutes.