Does anyone else experience mad shaking while stretching some times?
My foot had a mind if it's own the last time through the MSs and I couldn't control it even when backing out of the stretch a bit.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by mic_skelly, March 18, 2015 · 5 Replies · 437 Views
Does anyone else experience mad shaking while stretching some times?
My foot had a mind if it's own the last time through the MSs and I couldn't control it even when backing out of the stretch a bit.
I get this, think it's something to do with the opposing muscles freaking out about the tension being generated, for example your quads when doing a hamstring stretch.
It should pass as your body becomes more familiar with the new ROM.
It can sometimes help to exaggerate your breathing, making sure to slowly inhale deep into the abdomen and exhale just as slowly and try to relax as you do so. Pause briefly between the inhale and exhale.
That happened me today. "mad shaking while stretching". While doing a movement in the front split series.
I don't get it every time but the odd tinge that I do it is quite intense shaking, glad other people experience it too
Can confirm shaking here as well. Hope it passes as we get better.
Just after finishing the isometric hold I had a really intense shaking session haha.. it had been a long time since I experienced that.