Anybody doing this training in Queens - Astoria or Bayside?
I would love to find a training partner. I am doing the foundations course on my own. I have all the necessary equipment.
Really wish there was an affiliated gym here in Queens!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by John Garuti III, March 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 636 Views
Anybody doing this training in Queens - Astoria or Bayside?
I would love to find a training partner. I am doing the foundations course on my own. I have all the necessary equipment.
Really wish there was an affiliated gym here in Queens!
Hey, I am Alex. I am new to Astoria and I have some equipment myself. I would love to have a training partner as well.
Hey John,
I'm in Manhattan but I would love to train with a partner from time to time. If you guys want to meet up let me know- I'm doing Foundation, H1+H2 right now