This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE5>iM

Started by M K Mossop, March 15, 2015 · 3 Replies · 123 Views

M K Mossop

Is there any substitute for these if you don't have stall bars? I've been trying to find other ways to do them but can't figure anything out.

 

I don't have the money right now to buy stall bars (or place to make them... in college right now), so I'm not sure what to do. I looked online for a "mini stall bar" that maybe I could put up in my room at college but couldn't find anything.

Jason Dupree

You could find a way to install straps at the top of a doorway, and close the door. Or if you have a pull up bar, have someone stand behind you and push to keep you from moving backwards.

M K Mossop

Will try it out thanks!