On Saturdays I rock climb for 1-3 hours and then go to yoga for an hour. Before I climb though, I warm up the joints, stretch my wrists and then do 2 sets of 2 reps of ring muscle ups. The muscle ups are nothing new, and are not remotely difficult. Yet, at the end of them this last week, I swung a bit to come down; I used to do this all the time a year or more ago before I started the foundation series.
Anyway, I came down wrong: My left arm came down as it was supposed to. My arm dipped through. My right arm however, went extended, and then circled around towards the sky as I barreled down.
I can never know for sure, but I stand by the fact that because I do dislocates in my warmup (a single set and I don't push it) and on H1 days, as well as all the other prehab in Coach's program, I saved myself a totally f***** rotator cuff.
I am taking ibuprofen for a 5 day regimen just in case, but as of now, NOTHING seems to be wrong with my shoulder. Not even a dull ache or soreness.
I never skipped my prehab before, but this is a little special note to continue not to.
-Prometheus