I'm about to move on to Foundation two. I remember I've seen some discount code for Foundation two. However I cannot find those anymore. I can only find codes for discount for seminars.
Is the course discounts gone?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jacob Morsbøl, March 15, 2015 · 7 Replies · 558 Views
I'm about to move on to Foundation two. I remember I've seen some discount code for Foundation two. However I cannot find those anymore. I can only find codes for discount for seminars.
Is the course discounts gone?
Jacob Morsbøl said:I'm about to move on to Foundation two. I remember I've seen some discount code for Foundation two. However I cannot find those anymore. I can only find codes for discount for seminars.
Is the course discounts gone?
The discount is for upgrading from F1 to the entire Foundation Series and can be obtained through PM'ing me or sending an email to webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com.
How much?
$195 ($275 - $80)
Are there any discount for f3+4, if I got f1+2?
Jacob Morsbøl said:Are there any discount for f3+4, if I got f1+2?
I have the same question. Purchased F1,2 and H1. Now I want to buy F3-4 and H2. Are there any discount for this?
I'm interested also on this...
Cory Fair said:The discount is for upgrading from F1 to the entire Foundation Series and can be obtained through PM'ing me or sending an email to webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com.
I don't always see forum threads guys, need to PM or email me.