I have seen it all around this forum. Several people saying that they are doing F7. Am I a total dofus? I don´t understand what that mean?
Enlighten me!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tobias Akeblom, March 14, 2015 · 7 Replies · 252 Views
I have seen it all around this forum. Several people saying that they are doing F7. Am I a total dofus? I don´t understand what that mean?
Enlighten me!
It means doing all the 7 foundation elements in one session. ![]()
Yeah, I understand you, this topic should be a sticky or at least be included in the wiki. It is hard to find info about the full foundation workout.
Yea it's not mentioned. I eventually asked someone in another forum post to find that out. I think it's because foundation is designed in a A/B workout scheme so that's what is out there.
It's included in the text of possible workout schemes in the Handstand series. It's also a pain to search for, because the search function wants more than 2 characters.
Lol I had the same issue. Doing
"F7 workout" makes it easier, but your risk missing something
I see. Thanks guys.