This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE9 Form check

Started by gbsj, March 14, 2015 · 4 Replies · 108 Views

gbsj

Working on 60s wall hold with wrists 2-1/2" from wall.

 

 

Felt thighs and chest on wall but looks like knees are bent slightly...

gbsj

Questions:

1. Am I posting to the correct forum?

2. PE8>iM was much easier for me than PE9>iM - What is a good weight that most people use?

sashok

I'm on PE9 too. For PE8>iM I used 5kg.

gbsj

sashok,

 

thanks for the 5kg info.

 

I saw your PE9 form check from January. What is your current hold time and distance of wrists from wall?

 

Thanks!

sashok
gbsj said:

sashok,

 

thanks for the 5kg info.

 

I saw your PE9 form check from January. What is your current hold time and distance of wrists from wall?

 

Thanks!

My current hold time is 60 sec and distance from wall is about 10 cm. Soon I will make a new video.