Hi all!
I developed a good strenght for false grip on rings, Both bent and straight arm. I am able to perform muscle up on rings too.
Before that I used to perform muscle up on the bar, but not with the proper false grip.
Look at this pic.
I felt very uncomfortable with the grip shown on the right, so I used the left one. A few months ago I saw this pic, who tells the left one is not the proper false grip. Do you agree with the pic? I guess I found the right grip more difficult because of lack of forearm/wrist mobility and strenght. I had a severe difficulty to keep my arms completely extended as well!
Besides, Is it quite normal that false grip on the bar (the right one shown in the pic) is much more difficult on the bar compared to rings? If so, I guess I should aim to hang on the bar with straight/bent arms, just like I did on the rings! Could be a good idea?
Thank you!
