Hey!
Just to be sure I'm doing it correctly, what is the correct handgrip for back lever?
I don't know the names, so let's put it like that:
Before getting into a back lever position, do you grab the bar with a chin up or a pull up grip?
Thanks
Started by hype, March 13, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,372 Views
Hey!
Just to be sure I'm doing it correctly, what is the correct handgrip for back lever?
I don't know the names, so let's put it like that:
Before getting into a back lever position, do you grab the bar with a chin up or a pull up grip?
Thanks
Chin up grip or suppinated grip. ![]()
Palms facing the floor. Works the bicep tendon more and preps you for more advanced work later. I messed around with it before I bought foundation. It's alooot of extra pressure lol.
Alright guys, thanks!!