This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Implementing pike pulses and straddle lifts

Started by falconpawnch, March 11, 2015 · 3 Replies · 272 Views

falconpawnch

Hi, I want to get the most out of these excercices and would like to implement them on a regular basis because my active flexibility really needs some work. How would you implement it? I mean, daily frecuency? Do I need to aim for more reps to get better results? It would be benneficial to implement a 12 week cycle on these? I'm asking because I know that the i'M can get much further and we should work on some elements in particular to get better results, as in weighted shoulder extensions wich will come in the future.

Alessandro Mainente

The mastery of the previous elements is still necessary to ensure a decent range of motion. Did you pass it?

falconpawnch

Yes, I have mastered them, I want to build more active flexibility and I would like to use these two elements in a good manner, I just don't want to under or overdo, In you guys experience, what is the propper way to squeeze the most out of them?

Awesssss
alex87 said:

The mastery of the previous elements is still necessary to ensure a decent range of motion. Did you pass it?

To my experience, I have gotten better compression by working on them despite not even mastered v-ups completely.