How hard is Freestanding HSPU ?

Started by MrPuppeh, March 11, 2015 · 33 Replies · 18,782 Views

MrPuppeh
alex87 said:

I usually do the hespu on the wall in they are a part of warm up, I prefer to vary my warmup, sometime is HBP, sometime Hespu, sometime pressing blended set. The rest position is the handstand position.

No, I have not yet completed the HBP since my goal is 40 kg in the last IM of F4, meanwhile i'm playing with weighted HBP.

why do HeSPU on the wall ? 

Dont tell me its crossfit :(

Bipocni
MrPuppeh said:

why do HeSPU on the wall ?

Dont tell me its crossfit :(

Are... Are you seriously accusing Alex of being a crossfitter?

MrPuppeh
Bipocni said:

Are... Are you seriously accusing Alex of being a crossfitter?

Who said that ?  :ph34r:  *Hides*

chuchodani
Bipocni said:

.... You're what!? o.0

Care to share a video of that? I always get a kick out of watching someone do something inhuman.

I would like to see that video too, It's very motivating to see what people have achieve through hard work.

Jon Douglas
MrPuppeh said:

why do HeSPU on the wall ? 

Dont tell me its crossfit :(

Yes, you should see his kipping reverse MU....

Alessandro Mainente
chuchodani said:

Nice bodyline ! Better than a lot of people out there.

bodyline is a consequence of systematic approach to technique and bodyline refinement started about 3 years ago. Coach was the eyewitness of my mobility deficit.

Bipocni

Oh man and ankle weights as well. I was expecting something hanging from a belt.

Nicely done Alex.