Gymnastics bodies in Israel

Started by itaman8, March 10, 2015 · 4 Replies · 2,175 Views

itaman8

Hello

there will be a GB seminar in Israel sometime?

I live in Israel and I'm training with all of the GB courses (foundation, handstand, stretch that just came out)

and would like to be in a seminar like in other countries, it will happend sometime?

 

Thank you

Alvaro

If you get enough people to sign up and find a suitable gym, I guess you could email Coach and ask him.

itaman8
Alvaro said:

If you get enough people to sign up and find a suitable gym, I guess you could email Coach and ask him.

Personally, I dont know people who'll want to sign up but I sure that will be..

That is how a seminar is opened?

Joshua Slocum

I haven't organized my own seminar, but I'm pretty certain that if you were to e-mail the GB staff and tell them that you have a venue and can get 10+ people to sign up, they'd find a time to come out. 

 

It's certainly not ideal, but there are seminars in Western Europe comparatively frequently. You could probably make it out to one of those. 

itaman8

I understand.

I dom't think I can get 10+ people like you said, so I hope I will make it to a seminar in Europe altough it will be hard to get there.