Hello
I can't find the notes for rope climb reps anymore in the new layout. You know where it lays out what the fraction RC reps mean for what length. I know its there but cannot find it.
Thanks for pointers
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eric Xavier, March 10, 2015 · 2 Replies · 323 Views
Hello
I can't find the notes for rope climb reps anymore in the new layout. You know where it lays out what the fraction RC reps mean for what length. I know its there but cannot find it.
Thanks for pointers
Eric Xavier said:Hello
I can't find the notes for rope climb reps anymore in the new layout. You know where it lays out what the fraction RC reps mean for what length. I know its there but cannot find it.
Thanks for pointers
I dunno where the fractions went, but the mastery standard is 5 sets of 20' of climbing - should be pretty easy to adapt that to whatever length rope you have.