This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone from Vancouver, BC?

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), March 10, 2015 · 3 Replies · 83 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone doing F1 lives in vancouver, bc?

A friend and I are doing the program and are wondering what others in the area might be doing for equipment / workout space.

If you live here, would love to hear from you!

Cam

meras

I'm no longer in BC, but I used to go to the ymca on Burrard street.  It's where I first started foundation so at the time I didn't need much equipment but unfortunately they had no stall bars and it was overcrowded at peak times. I bet a crossfit box would have all the necessary equipment but those tend to be pricier.

 

Good luck with your search!

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thanks man.

 

Crossfit boxes have ropes, rings, and a glute-ham machine which will work well for some of the new SL progressions.

 

The only thing they don't have is stall bars, but it probably is my best option at this point.

 

The gymnastics gyms seem to show no interest in accomodating me at all.

 

Cam

meras

Yeah it's tough. Rarely does a place have all the necessary equipment and a lot of the times you end up improvising. Hopefully there'll be more GB affiliates popping up around the world.