I have hit a plateau in the front lever hold. I progress in the direct and assisting exercises for the front lever, I just can't hold it more than 10-12s with perfect form. I have a video in which I hold it for 12sec in the end of October. Here:
Today at the end of my static workout I managed 22s with one leg extended fl.
For the planche it is the same thing. I'm able to do variatons and reps that I wasn't able to even before my injury (biceps tendonitis, rested for 2 months and came back at August 2014). In all of the assisting exercises I'm stronger than I ever was but I just can't hold the Full Planche. I was able to hold it before I got injured and since I started training again I did the same exercises I did before to learn it for the first time. Only thing is this time I'm stronger than before in those but can't hold the Full Planche.
Keep in mind in a dynamic day (both planche and fl) I just do 1-2 assisting exercises with 1-3 sets each. Most times it's just 1 exercises with 1-2 sets. Is that too little volume ? Also I'd like to ask if flexing your legs during static holds helps, because I never flex my legs when I train upper body ?
What is the problem ? I train a lot more safely now, I do more assisting exercises, I'm stronger in those than I ever was and yet I can't achieve again exercises that I had done before with a lot less overal strength. What should I change to enjoy progress again ?