Hi, I´m sortof new to the forum. Been reading it for months, just registerd now. I speak fluent english but I live and do gymnastics in the Netherlands.
A few months ago I started with exercises from this forum, and after a while I upted them. But I was stubern and left out wrist pushups. My right wrist started hurting abit, especially with press handstands so I just turned my hands abit so it hurt less. The 24 of July I went to summercamp for 9 days. 2 or 3 days before that I started practicing 1 arm handstand on both hands, and that was to much for my wrist. My right wrist was hurting on the right with pressure put on it or if I´d turn my wrist. At camp after a few days some of us guys got into arm wrestling, I first tried with a mate who wasn´t participating if it hurt and it didn´t. So I took on some guys competetivly. After a few games my wrist felt strange, a lot less pain, the pain was more then halved just by arm wrestling. I´m back home now and the pain is so little that I belive just 1 week of rest and sone wrist push ups will be enough to heal it completely. And ofcourse I´ll carry on with the wrist push ups
But my question is if you´ve ever heard of anything like this or have any theory how this worked, cause it was like magic, it helped my wirst heal so well.