This is the 4th set of 5 during my de-load week. I have a long ways to go rep wise, but I want to have my form checked as I move forward. Thank you!
IMG_5047.MOV
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HBP/PE3 Form Check
Started by Collin, March 6, 2015 · 3 Replies · 99 Views
Lean looks good, try to reach chest to floor, extend your legs and keep yourself in the same vertical plane. Maybe you could slow down a little bit the concentric portion.
Thank you for the information. Tell me more about extending the legs. In the GB video it shows him bent at the knees so I've been trying to follow that, but maybe I am off.
I will get my chest to the floor.
To my it's more difficult with extended legs and with socks on in order to reduce the friction. An user called "Hollow Man" said something about this movement that could be helpful, and also I'm going to apply it to myself.
"Do your PPP with your feet pressed against the wall (or omething sturdy that doesn't move). This way, you will not be able to slide backwards."