This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check sl/pe 1 Russian Twist

Started by e04, March 5, 2015 · 2 Replies · 109 Views

e04

Hey folks, I have two  Questions.

 

1) Which muscle groups should i feel being worked during the exercise?

 

I think that it's supposed to be Obliques. Although I know i'm engaging my abs during the exercise, but it

 

doesn't seem like it is getting worked. Instead, what felt being worked are my shoulders. Plus, I can feel

 

some stretches on my opposite lower back of the side turn to. 

 

 

 

2) Am I executing the exercise right?

 

Thanks for the replies folks.

 

http://youtu.be/f0iMZ1GPKq4

 

 

ausswe

Before you move make sure you have the weights straight out in from of your face. Then keep them in line the whole time trying to keep your upper half of your upper body as straight and aligned as possible. This should help create more twist and work the obliques more I've found.. Don't let the shoulders do te moving.

e04

hum, i'll give it a try tomorrow and report back. Thanks man