This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stall bar alternatives

Started by BeanLion, March 5, 2015 · 3 Replies · 371 Views

BeanLion

A few of the stretches on here make use of stall bars, what have people used instead of these to perform the movement correctly.

 

I think for a few of them I'll be able to just put an olympic bar in a rack, but for the bridge wall walk this wouldn't work. Has anybody tried this just against a wall or will the lack of something to grip on make it too hard?

 

Thanks

Keegan

I've done them with just a wall. Certainly not as stable or well suited to the exercise as stall bars, but like you till I get my hands on some (or build some of my own) I have to make the best of what I've got.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I had the same question. I fell on my head doing wall walks yesterday. That was humbling.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

I suck at the wall walk and was able to get by using just a wall.

I think it would be much easier to learn on the stall bars though.