This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Trouble getting into Elevated Thoracic Bridges

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), March 4, 2015 · 3 Replies · 334 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi there,

 

I posted about this a few days back and my post seems to have been removed, strangely :/

 

So I'll post again....

 

For the 3 Elevated Thoracic Bridge exercises, I can't even get into position, let alone hold for time or do reps.

 

Does anyone know of a scaled progression for these?

 

One gentleman who commented on my now-deleted post suggested I try to get up onto my head and then press from there.

 

Suggestions?

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Keilani Gutierrez

Cameron, if you own any of the GB Courses (Foundation, Handstand, Rings, Movement, Stretch or Hungarian) there will be a private support forum where all your questions, form checks and whatever you wish to discuss will take place there. your post was probably reported or simply moderated to the appropriate forum. check the private forums relevant to your Courses and you'll be able to enter. if you cannot, simply press the big Help button the bottom right of your screen in the browser. :)

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Ahhhhhhh  I totally posted in the wrong section.... I just checked now though and was denied access to the stretch forum, even though I own the course.

 

I'll ask for help :)

 

Thanks man!!

 

Cam

Cole Dano

Due to the popularity of the Stretch Courses, there has been a bit of delay getting the forum permissions processed.

 

As always, if you have a tech or support related question - use the Help button on the bottom right corner.

 

Sounds like that's being done and problem is solved.