PPP:
How's my form. Anything I need to fix besides more lean (always more lean)?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by prozach, March 3, 2015 · 7 Replies · 212 Views
PPP:
How's my form. Anything I need to fix besides more lean (always more lean)?
It is hard to tell what needs to be corrected. Can you rotate the video horizontally?
PPP2:
Yes
Do your PPP with your feet pressed against the wall (or omething sturdy that doesn't move). This way, you will not be able to slide backwards.
And also I think you need to reach chest to floor, add a little pause at the bottom and slow down the tempo just a little.
Nice line. As hollow man said, you should not let your feet slide back, when this happens you decrease the lean and make the exercise easier
Your forearms need to be angled forward in this movement. They are too straight.
chuchodani said:And also I think you need to reach chest to floor, add a little pause at the bottom and slow down the tempo just a little.
Looking at the course video he does mouth to floor, while chest is a few cm away.
PE2 might be chest to floor.