This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

arch body rocking goes MIA

Started by David Soto, March 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 213 Views

David Soto

I recently began the foundations program and was working on Side Lever/ PE2 (arch body rocking) and was in the second month building up some volume.  When I logged in today to look at my needed training numbers I saw the ARB had been removed from the program and been replaced.  Since I was in the middle of the cycle to complete ARB I was just curious as to why the removal?  I was seeing good results from it and tested the Elbow side plank twist master standard, being the new SL/PE2, which I breezed past.  Would there be any reason I shouldn't finish the ABR to the master standard?  Just wondering if there is some academic reason it was dropped?  Thanks in advance.

 

   

Rayne-William

ABH and rABH have been moved toward the end of F2. Trust Coach Sommer it is better this way. Your core and obliques will be stronger by the time you get back to ABH and rABH.

Awesssss

Personally I would keep going for Arch body rocks if I'm close to conquering it, then keep it in my warm up and start from PE1 (the updated version).