This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Soreness from windmills

Started by Nick Roy, March 2, 2015 · 6 Replies · 244 Views

Nick Roy

Title says it all. I've been wanting to focus more on this movement to loosen up the hamstrings and obliques. So I used really strict form on the windmills and days later my hamstrings are still sore. I've never had my legs feel sore from this movement before. Is it normal to feel sore from these days after the fact? I only used 10 pounds

Jason Dupree

Mine always get sore, though I do SLS/SE iMs in the same workout.

Nick Roy

Yea. I'm sure part of the reason is I used one set as part of my following workout and I haven't mastered it yet. Maybe just the new stimulus

RJS

ive never found soreness to be abnormal, ive also never been sore from the same bout or load, twice.

Duff

Soreness differs from person to person. You can certainly feel a good stretch session a few days after. If you have more ROM, I'd say you're fine.

Nick Roy

That could be it. New ROM. Here's hoping : D

shughes89

The stretch on my adductors during windmills is ferocious. You're quite normal to be sore.