I did the series today for the first time, and struggled on a lot if it. It's clear why I have had such a hard time with HS PE2 iM now. My extension is terrible, and my flexion still needs a lot of work too. Going along with the video I had a hard time getting the number of reps in at the same pace as the athletes. I had to come down and rest briefly before I got the time or reps in. Until my strength gets there, should I pause the video and get my reps in or just do what I can in the time allotted and keep pace with the video?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Follow along video
Started by Stephen Majerle, March 2, 2015 · 1 Replies · 227 Views
Stephen M said:I did the series today for the first time, and struggled on a lot if it. It's clear why I have had such a hard time with HS PE2 iM now. My extension is terrible, and my flexion still needs a lot of work too. Going along with the video I had a hard time getting the number of reps in at the same pace as the athletes. I had to come down and rest briefly before I got the time or reps in. Until my strength gets there, should I pause the video and get my reps in or just do what I can in the time allotted and keep pace with the video?
You can absolutely pause the video. It is far more important to do each specific element correct than to rush through it.