Done these a few times. Not much going on yet =)
QUESTION: What is better?
-More tension in the band
-Less tension in the band
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alexander Razola, March 1, 2015 · 4 Replies · 464 Views
Done these a few times. Not much going on yet =)
QUESTION: What is better?
-More tension in the band
-Less tension in the band
Thanks!
Probably more tension in the band to work those traps.
More wraps around the hands it is! ![]()
I use a pulley system in the weights room such as a cable cross machine to do that exercise. For some weird reason my lower back takes the strain, I did my best to keep my stomach on the ground but no hope. I could barely lift my upper body a few inches off the floor.
How did the girl in the SE11 video lift her thoracic spine up so high? I have no hope in hell getting as good as her!
Angel said:... How did the girl in the SE11 video lift her thoracic spine up so high? I have no hope in hell getting as good as her! ...
She had a good teacher. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer