This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fingertip Walk / Pushup form (PE3 & SE3)

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, February 28, 2015 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

Hey guys

I've been working on this lately and wondering if anyone sees anything I don't. My left hand is my non-dominant hand, but seems to be the strongest in the movement, so i let it dictate the tempo of the set. I've made it upto 5x5 with form on PE2 but PE3 is a whole other ball game for me. This is my last set last night during my H1 session (4x4 on these) and included 2 reps of SE3 cause i was curious as to how i'm doing on it now. 

I'm currently on PE3 for all wrist PE's, I feel I can move on with FKP, WP and WR, but FTP feels like it can benefit from a few cycles starting from week 9.

 

Anyway, here's the video. What do you guys think?

 

Micawberian

My god, the end of your video cracks me up every time! The music, is that the same guy who sung that coco song haha?

(The form is pretty good by the way)

Keilani Gutierrez

end of video: the forearm pump from FTP and FKP are sometimes...intense.

song: its from blue dream and lean 2. juicy j's new album. i'll pick a better soundtrack next time. :P

form: thanks, brosephine.