Who's that gymnast?

Started by GymPerformance, February 27, 2015 · 11 Replies · 7,345 Views

GymPerformance

This guy is often used on blogs and articles about gymnastics...

 

177ae645ee75a0ba166094a5c24b3239.jpg

 

I'd like to know who this is... Does somebody recognize him?

 

Thanks in advance

Awesssss

A man crush perhaps ;)

korija

Brotip: drag the picture to image search on google.

 

It works 99.9% of the time. This time it didn't work, i guess he is a "nobody" still :/

 

p.s dont try it, you will only recieve a handful of homoerotic pictures ._. :ph34r:

Bro'

"Best guess for this image: guys bulge"

 

 

:lol:

katlinchen

His arms WTF!!!!! His arms are bigge than both my legs together...that is sooooo amazing! He must have worked so hard for that!

Rayne-William

My guess, some college gymnast that wasn't picked for some SR national team or Olympic Team. Google image search results shows unrelated Pintrest "repins" without specifying the name of the gymnast.

 

katlinchen said:

His arms WTF!!!!! His arms are bigge than both my legs together...that is sooooo amazing! He must have worked so hard for that!

Although one arm is being pressed against his torso, it does take a lot of hard work. 

Kai.L

I think I've seen that picture some years ago either on a bodybuilding website or reddit, discussing how big a gymnast could get. However if i remember right, some said it was photoshopped.

piotro

It is photoshopped, look closely at his triceps, do you see that bump added there like some tried to give him another biceps?

Duff

Hold your horses guys, I solved the mystery.

 

It's me.

GymPerformance
Duff said:

Hold your horses guys, I solved the mystery.

 

It's me.

lol. 

I'm really not sure about that ... :D

-MR

If you look at the inconsistent shadowing, it's pretty convincing that this was photoshopped. 

ausswe

I wouldn't say the shadowing is inconsistent and his arms are pressed to his side so all the muscles are pushed up. His arms are still huge though and it doesn't look like a body out of the ordinary for ang manat at a higher level