This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Middle Stretch Just What My Manna Needed?

Started by dynamo, February 27, 2015 · 2 Replies · 330 Views

dynamo

My MN/PE1 has improved considerably, but I still cannot bring my knees to my chest and sometimes I have difficulty getting good compression unless I really work at it.

 

I think I found out why.  The Middle and Front Split Courses have shown me how mangled and tied up my lower back is.  Really all this hip centric stuff is really tight, but I especially notice the lack of mobility in my lower back w/ these stretches.

 

I think these Stretch Courses will greatly help progress some of my lagging strength exercises.

buffalorich

Dynamo,

 

I remember seeing your video of MN/PE1 last year.  I am having the exact same issue as you regarding bringing the knees to the chest.  I noticed during both FS and MS that my lower back is the limiting factor for pretty much everything.

 

I'm hoping that a few months of the stretch courses will improve this. 

dynamo

buffalorich, that is my hope as well, but if it takes longer so be it.  Perseverance is the only way I'm going to nail this one.