Return to training advice

Started by Gavin S, February 26, 2015 · 1 Replies · 1,633 Views

Gavin S

Hi guys,

 

I am working Foundation at the moment. I will be taking a 4 week break from training to travel. What is the best way to get back into my routine when I start up again considering I just passed a few Masteries in my last week? Should I start the new elements in 4 weeks time or should I start on a deload week of the previous elements?

 

Thanks

jfreaksho

If you just mastered a few things, you could probably start on the next level for those.

 

Ifi you didn't just master something, then step back a couple weeks at most and get back into it.

 

You'll lose some endurance in four weeks, but not any strength.  Don't worry about it.  You could probably jump right back in where you left off, though you'll probably struggle for a little while.