This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sets and Reps

Started by (Jonson) Cheng Sang Tan, February 26, 2015 · 3 Replies · 222 Views

(Jonson) Cheng Sang Tan

I am just starting through the Stretch series with plans to do it twice a week. I don't get the reps for the thoracic Bridge. Taking TB/SE1 (Rocking Table) for example, the video shows reps being done but below the video states 120s (I assume this is 120 secs hold). What should we be doing? TB/SE2 shows 90s twisting bear but the video shows reps.

Cole Dano

The  movements are simply done for time, you do how many reps you do, don't worry about that.

Keegan

I'd suggest watching and following along with the Full Class included in the course; that should make everything clear regarding set/reps/hold times.

(Jonson) Cheng Sang Tan

Thanks for the quick response Cole and Keegan. Looking forward to tackle these stuff. Happy Manna!