T2G1EFlkLfc
c6CnM7859xU
In the past I was like - wow, impressive..
now looking at them again and trying to learn to gymnastic, i'm like holy cow thats awesome/insane!
I think these feats of strength is under-rated.
Started by Weib, July 31, 2009 · 2 Replies · 1,836 Views
T2G1EFlkLfc
c6CnM7859xU
In the past I was like - wow, impressive..
now looking at them again and trying to learn to gymnastic, i'm like holy cow thats awesome/insane!
I think these feats of strength is under-rated.
wow the first vid totally blew me away, never thought balancing like that was possible. I'm a bboy myself so yea cico's powermoves are one of the best, the speed and control dope ![]()
now as you're learning gymnastics you can appretiate how much effort it had cost them to achieve that level of skill ![]()
by the way Weib means woman in german ![]()
Cheers!