This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

rep count for SL/PE5 and SL/PE6

Started by GoGoGorilla, February 26, 2015 · 2 Replies · 108 Views

GoGoGorilla

For mastery 5x5r each side is sufficient, do I understand this correctly?

Rayne-William

Generally speaking, elements that alternate sides or directions one rep is per side/direction. (IE: From center toward the left and back to center is one rep.) Unless, of course. you want to count each side/direction as half of a rep or a focus point says otherwise.

 

The ten rep mastery for PE5 and PE6 is five per side/direction.

GoGoGorilla

Yes, pretty much what I thought.

 

Maybe it's just because I'm not a native English speaker, but I find the inconsistent wording throughout the F1 SL progressions slightly confusing. PEs stating "5 sets of 10r (each side)" are quite clear to me, the others are kinda ambiguous (except arch ups, of course).

Anyway, thanks for your reply!