I am on the 9th week of the Frog Stand progression and feel like I am starting to stall/ regress on my ability to hold the integrated mobility portion in between strength sets (10s Bent Arm Straddle Planche Holds). This started last week, so I decided to repeat weeks 4-8 again beginning this week but still feel burnt out by my second iM set. Any suggestions? Is this common?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Bent arm Straddle Planche Hold
Started by Clay Biles, February 26, 2015 · 2 Replies · 153 Views
I've been progressing the sPL iM's as if they were a 10s PE, and that's been working very well for me so far.
Joshua Slocum said:I've been progressing the sPL iM's as if they were a 10s PE, and that's been working very well for me so far.
I like the idea. I think I will implement this for a twelve week cycle and then combine the frog stand with it when I'm dialed in.
Thanks for the advice!