https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYRo-7Adt-E&feature=youtu.be
It looks ok to me but i want to make sure so im asking for your opinion guys. Thanks.
ps i do the same with other hand (locked elbows and straight fingers).
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FTP/PE2 form check
Started by Pafke, February 26, 2015 · 2 Replies · 88 Views
I would suggest to you to stop the body rotation. The finger strength from this exercise is very important for free balancing such as when attempting to save a handstand well out of alignment, so the more weight you are able to push up without body rotation the better it will be for you in the long run.
Possibly a good idea to go back to PE1 and focus on this push without rotation.
Thanks a lot ! ![]()
I can avoid rotation without any problems so i guess there is no need to go back to PE1. I didnt notice before that exercise should be done without body rotation. ![]()
I will post another video without body rotation tonight so you can check am i doing anything wrong. ![]()