I know I'm being really dumb here, but is the time required for HSPE4 the time it takes to go from waist to overhead or the time the bar is held overhead? The video isn't at all clear...
I assume the latter, but want to make sure!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by BertieW, February 25, 2015 · 2 Replies · 316 Views
I know I'm being really dumb here, but is the time required for HSPE4 the time it takes to go from waist to overhead or the time the bar is held overhead? The video isn't at all clear...
I assume the latter, but want to make sure!
The time the bar is held overhead. Same with PE5.
My first attempt at this was on Monday. I noticed how this is VERY active on the shoulders (anterior of the delts). And just when I thought the mobility was going to be easy, it's not and I'm wider than shoulder width (for now). I also notice how it activates my posterior delts and traps (crazy activated feeling). Looking forward to progression and further development.