This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

assessment videos

Started by APOSTOLOS, February 25, 2015 · 7 Replies · 379 Views

APOSTOLOS

Where the assesment videos have gone? Because I haven't complete them yet :(

Cole Dano

They are being updated. Shouldn't be too long before they are back up.

Sebastian Eriksson
Cole Dano said:

They are being updated. Shouldn't be too long before they are back up.

Which ones are being updated?

Coach Sommer
Sebastian Eriksson said:

Which ones are being updated?

 

You'll know soon enough.  ;)

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

ausswe

What are the assessment videos?

Coach Sommer
ausswe said:

What are the assessment videos?

 

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Alexander Egebak
ausswe said:

What are the assessment videos?

Introduction/follow along/form check videos with Orench Lagman and Kira Nguyen. They are perhaps 3 months old, but were announced in the forums.

 

But I have to admit they were hard to find using the old course portal, the new one is definitively more user-friendly

ausswe

Ahh ok. I only jus got back into the website with the new stretch series out. Have been using tapatalk to check the forums every so often.