My planche leans (Video) ! Do I need to lean more to move my legs from the floor ?

Started by Seif Alislam Nahr, February 25, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,791 Views

Seif Alislam Nahr

My planche leans !! =)

 

What do you think ?? :/ Do I need to lean more to move my legs from the floor ?

 

This video is specially for Chuchodani =) And all of you guys

------------

Thanks ! ^^

And sorry for the light Hahaah x'D

Facebook_2.MP4

chuchodani

Well, it's difficult to evaluate your form because you're wearing a coat, but it's looks like you're leaning pretty far. Another point that I found more difficult to myself is do the planche lean in a slippery surface with socks on because it reduced the friction. If you could upload a new video without the coat, a better light, and showing your whole body (If you put your toes in the floor like the picture below from mauler, it makes the exercise harder) we could give a more accurate critique.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Seif Alislam Nahr

OKey !!! =)

Joshua Slocum

Your legs are not coming off of the floor, so yes you need to lean further forward to bring them off the floor. The way to enter a planche is not "lean forward, then lift legs off the floor". It is "lean forward until the toes are no longer touching the floor". If there is any weight in your toes, you will not be able to lift your legs for more than a moment. 

Seif Alislam Nahr

I understand Joshua =) Then I'll lean forward more and more to lift my legs from the floor...I was wondering if I need to master a Back lever or strenghting my lower back...But I was in fault.

Thanks