This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Beginner and Foundation 1

Started by Cornelius, February 24, 2015 · 4 Replies · 232 Views

Cornelius

Hey guys,

I'm so excited about this project. I would like to ask, I have a terrible posture - rounded shoulders, forward head position, throraric kyphosis, shortly poor posture, mobility, imbalances from the desk work (It managering). So, I've bought Foundation 1, I would like to ask, do you think that the Foundation One will correct these problems? Thank you and have a great day..

Nicholas Cooper

Yes! With hard work. Look into the new stretch series that came out. Its worth the money and will help your problems. This with Foundation one you should be good. All you need to add is consistent hard work. 

Jeremy Huston
Nicholas Cooper said:

Yes! With hard work. 

And time.  You didn't get your maladies overnight, so expect it to take a while to correct them.  You'll most likely go through spurts of making lots of progress then apparently plateauing followed by sudden progress.  Take it slow and try to make every rep perfect to the best of your ability.  Sloppy reps don't help.

Pafke
Cornelius said:

Hey guys,

I'm so excited about this project. I would like to ask, I have a terrible posture - rounded shoulders, forward head position, throraric kyphosis, shortly poor posture, mobility, imbalances from the desk work (It managering). So, I've bought Foundation 1, I would like to ask, do you think that the Foundation One will correct these problems? Thank you and have a great day..

Im not sure about Foundation but i know that Handstand one should fix you posture problems (coach Sommer said that recently but i cant find that post now).

Cornelius

Thank you guys. I'll try Throraric mobility from the stretch course and then also Handstand one, hope that will help.