Just did these today and I found that FSs/SE10 was a nice stretch. Since everything else basically ranged from bad to OMG, I can only conclude that I must be doing the FSs/SE10 wrong. ![]()
stephen
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Stephen Hepner, February 24, 2015 · 3 Replies · 324 Views
Just did these today and I found that FSs/SE10 was a nice stretch. Since everything else basically ranged from bad to OMG, I can only conclude that I must be doing the FSs/SE10 wrong. ![]()
stephen
FSs/SE10 would probably score the lowest on the discomfort scale. I did feel the stretch in my Achilles and ankle joint, though.
One question about this - I realised I've been putting my hands on the floor to relieve some of the pressure, but should I be placing my bodyweight on my knee and developing strength to hold myself up in this position? (as well as trying to stretch forward?)
I noticed Kira rests all her weight on her front knee.
It says in the description that to scale this exercise you don't lean as far forward. The farther forward that you lean, the more intense. So if your hands are on the floor to reduce the intensity, then try leaning forward a little less. If you are using your hands for balance, I would imagine that will improve with time.