This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Does Stretch course fix manna and ABH mobility issues?

Started by hannibal2469, February 24, 2015 · 2 Replies · 324 Views

hannibal2469

I have been having the following mobility problems

 

1. Not being able to join knees together and arch for the ABH while keeping legs straight

2. Not being able to keep the torso straight(curving instead) while doing the PE1 for manna

 

Will the stretch series fix these issues??

 

Thanks in Advance

 

Keegan

The FS course will definitely improve your pike flexibility, which should carry over to Manna progressions and it also works on hip flexor and quad flexibility which should help with ABH. Some of the ankle mobility stuff may also help your over all lower body mobility.

As far as keeping your knees together though I don't know; I suppose it depends on why they won't touch. There are other stretches in the TB and MS courses that should also help with ABH as well.

Have you gone back and mastered all of the restructured SL progressions?

hannibal2469

Thanks, no I am about restart sl progressions