This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Using Stretch Series for Foundation and Handstand workout cool-downs.

Started by Mark Schoenhard, February 23, 2015 · 1 Replies · 385 Views

Mark Schoenhard

First off, congratulations on another superior program.  After practicing FS and MS programs I find that quality of sleep has improved.  Thank you.

 

I feel I am competent enough to pull stretches from all three courses and use for cool-downs after Foundation and Handstand workouts.  Having expert advice would be better.  Would it be possible for a GB coach to put together a list of stretches to use for specific workouts (F7, Fa, Fb, H1, H2) to maximize the benefits? 

Jason Dupree

I think it would be better to keep the full courses intact, as all the stretches work together per course. But you could take the end goal of the stretches and match them with your workout. For instance, do your thoracic bridging stretches on Handstand day or the day you work on front lever. I don't think it matters too much, but it makes it seem neater.