When I do the twisting motion to my left side I feel a huge stretch in my right pec. Any thoughts on that?
It does not really "hurt" but it is similar to the stretching of my pecs in BL progressions one year ago.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alexander Egebak, February 23, 2015 · 5 Replies · 296 Views
When I do the twisting motion to my left side I feel a huge stretch in my right pec. Any thoughts on that?
It does not really "hurt" but it is similar to the stretching of my pecs in BL progressions one year ago.
bump
Just that it seems rather odd as, if anything, the opposite pectorals shorten in that movement.
Maybe it could be some infraspinatus or subscap related...
Strange. Upload a form check?
No camera for form check unfortunately. But I checked my form in mirror and it all looks good. Today it was not as intense as last time so I am guessing that it is just me getting used to previously unexplored movement. Anyway, if it passes it means I am good.