This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Chronic thoracic pain improved by one session

Started by old dude_1969, February 23, 2015 · 3 Replies · 281 Views

old dude_1969

This course is amazing!  I had been living with some mild thoracic discomfort since suffering a T3 compression fracture while skiing in 2006.  I'm sure the chronic discomfort  had a lot to do with a guarded posture that developed into some bad habits with forward hunching etc.  The fracture is well healed. Needless to say my thoracic mobility was terrible.  After one session of the TB, following along with coach and scaling back, I absolutely am certain that consistency will not only relieve the nagging discomfort, but I will be achieving the full bridge some day!   The facet joint mobility and the opening of the disc spaces is truly incredible!   I look forward to my next session.  Thank you coach Sommer!

Coach Sommer

Very pleased to hear it, my friend!

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mark Collins

I was also surprised how good my thoracic spine felt. I mobilise the thoracic spine a lot, but there was something about these series of exercises and the length of time spent in the same region that made the world of difference.

old dude_1969

Absolutely!  The shoulder work was great, but when we started with the thoracic extension on the theraball and beyond, that's when things really got interesting!!  This is a huge step for my progression in the Foundation series.  I can now see how my poor mobility has slowed my progress with almost all foundation strength exercises.  I really feel that within the next year, my progress is going to skyrocket!  This course is literally going to open things up :D