Hi all! This week I'm going to start practicing negative hanging leg lifts!
I tried yesterday for fun one rep. Is that done correctly? Any mistake?
Thank you!
Negative hanging leg lift MN/PE6:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, February 23, 2015 · 3 Replies · 127 Views
Hi all! This week I'm going to start practicing negative hanging leg lifts!
I tried yesterday for fun one rep. Is that done correctly? Any mistake?
Thank you!
Negative hanging leg lift MN/PE6:
looks good. nice work!
I enjoyed the quality of the form check videos you posted today (nHLL & PL lean). Not perfect yet, but coming along very nicely. Keep up the good work!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Gosh! Such nice words! So happy!! I'll keep it up, coach, no doubt!! Thank you! [emoji5]Coach Sommer said:I enjoyed the quality of the form check videos you posted today (nHLL & PL lean). Not perfect yet, but coming along very nicely. Keep up the good work!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer