Hi all!
Please check my form! How do you find it?
Natural leg curl SLS/SE3iM:
Is my body properly straight? Should I go down slower Or is it sufficient for mastery?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, February 23, 2015 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
Hi all!
Please check my form! How do you find it?
Natural leg curl SLS/SE3iM:
Is my body properly straight? Should I go down slower Or is it sufficient for mastery?
Thank you!
you should go down a lot slower and could use a bit more PPT in my opinion
Thanks for your answer, DieKatze! Better If I record a video without shirt, but in the gym is a bit difficult with people around [emoji16] . I was wondering if a bit of pike hips is still allowed, or for mastery I should not noticed any degree of angle between my lower back and thighs!DieKatze said:you should go down a lot slower and could use a bit more PPT in my opinion
Thank you again!
Going by the course video, I think speed is alright (you could probably slow it down a tad to make the next two iMs easier, but I wouldn't say it's mandatory) but you should definitely not pike.