Victorian to Inverted Cross possible?

Started by vannybute, February 23, 2015 · 6 Replies · 2,716 Views

vannybute

Is this skill possible? It's my 11 year old's dream to someday achieve the victorian cross and maybe even this skill(hehehehehe). He was wondering if it's even possible to do the victorian press inverted cross.

Is it?

Thanks

vannybute

No, I mean pressing backwards, not going into a maltese type press.

ausswe

He won't know if it is possible for him until her tries :P although there could be some maths behind it all determining it impossible. Either way let him try I it is impossible he will realize it himself one day.

vannybute

He can't do a victorian yet .... :)

ausswe

Give him a break he is only 11 ! :P he might pull off a Vitoria one day

bobthepi

:) yeah

RyanC

I would imagine it would be hard(Pretty Freakin Impossible) to get your shoulders around while maintaining support. If you could do the Victorian with a reverse grip then that now sounds feasible. But..... difficult/insane/can anyone get that strong?