This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Warm-up question

Started by Stephen Hepner, February 21, 2015 · 1 Replies · 190 Views

Stephen Hepner

Im ~8 months in on F1 and H1 with mostly PE1 and a few at PE2.  My schedule at this point is F1 3 days a week (M/W/F) with H1 2 days (M/F) and Stretch will be each day (M/W/F).

 

As Stretch covers pretty much everything I had been doing in my warm-up, Im trying to figure out what I should do now.  I need to work on, well, everything but are there suggestions for quick warm-up routines that arent more advanced then the workout itself or duplicating parts of Stretch?

 

 

thanks!

stephen

Sven Ravnstag

I do HS and Foundation in two workouts on same day (M/W/F), so I do band/cord mobility before HS, wrist series, dislocates, then HS, then heavy chest expanders, go about my day, then run, do F7, protein smoothie, meditate, solid food dinner, sleep.

Warming the body (jog/run) and warming the shoulders (bands and cords) has made a great difference in my performance. And you can't go wrong adding a Jefferson Curl or two in here and there.