I'd appreciate any comments and feedback on my form here please.
I don't have stall bars, so placed a bar at small back height The black cat is part of the equipment too ;-)
Samin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, February 21, 2015 · 4 Replies · 129 Views
I'd appreciate any comments and feedback on my form here please.
I don't have stall bars, so placed a bar at small back height The black cat is part of the equipment too ;-)
Samin
Hi Samin,
How many cats do you have?! Another one totally ignoring you again ![]()
Too cold to take tops & shoes off but it would make it easier to see your form - you actually go higher than the course video, so it looks easy for you. If you could get the bar higher you'll be able to make use of a fuller ROM in the hips.
Thanks for your feedback!
Yes, I do go higher than the video. But I don't feel like I'm using momentum.
When it's warmer, I'll do one without top+shoes.
OK, slightly warmer now, so tops and shoes off:
Samin
Thanks, Zach!