This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE6 From 4*60 to 5*60 too hard!

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, February 21, 2015 · 4 Replies · 230 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

I am almost there to master RC/PE6 bent arm chin hang. But at the last set I always fail to reach 60 secs :(...

What do you suggest to do? Maybe I have to find a middle way between 4*60 and 5*60! But I don't know which schedule I should choose... Or is it better continue to work on the first 4 sets 60 sec and the last set as much as I can?

My fear is I overstress too much my elbows and biceps, if I do not choose properly... Thank you!

Jeremy Huston

I would continue with 4x60 and one set of 20, 40, and 60in the next cycle.

chuchodani

Maybe another alternative would be increase the rest time in that last set to one that allows you to complete the 60s, and eventually reducing it 

Micawberian

And if all else fails, you can run a steady state cycle at 4x60 for 8 to 12 weeks. No doubt you'd pass 5x60 easily after 12 weeks.

Alexander Egebak

Plenty of threads about this tough one